Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Numbers Don't Lie!

I have successfully finished my first 4 weeks of Booty Camp! Woohoo! I love it! It's a great workout with a fabulous instructor and a great group of girls.  Oh, and did I mention a fantastic burn! Wow! I leave every class feeling like I got the best workout!

So we did our starting measurements and measurements at the 4 week mark.  I am happy to say that after 4 weeks I am actually seeing some results! I am down a total of 6 inches and 7 pounds.  It's hard to see results on a daily basis, but comparing the numbers after 4 weeks showed me what my hard work was all about.  Yeah me!
I have signed up for another 4 weeks so I can't wait to see how the next 4 weeks go!

Now, onto buying that little black dress! I am going shopping this week for our Christmas party on November 23 so I can't wait to pick out something fun!
I'll post some pics after the party!

Lacking the motivation to get out there and get active? Sign up for a class, or plan workout dates with a friend. Tell someone your goals who will hold you accountable! You can do it!



As Always,
Run Happy

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment